* Disclaimer *
Because the information posted on this page is furnished to us by outside sources, neither the 3900 Club nor its web staff will be held responsible for any inaccuracies, omissions or misrepresentations of the merchandise listed for sale or trade, or for dates, times & places
of events listed.
* NOTICE *
The classified ad postings below are listed chronologically, with the most recent first, and will remain for a maximum of 90 days. PLEASE let us know when your item sells so the listing can be removed! Additions, deletions, or corrections can be e-mailed to TN Contact Form
and will be generally posted within 24 hrs. of verification of the source.
This net meets every Sunday morning at 7:30 central time and serves as a gathering place for members and non-members alike. There are no special requirements to participate with this net, we take general check-ins, questions, and trader net buy, sell or trade items. All licensed amateurs are welcome to participate.
******* For Sale *******
Crankup tower and a BX40 call for details and make offer.
- ARC-5 40 meter transmitter, complete, asking $45
- Icom IC-271A all-mode 2 meter, original manual, asking $295
Both items are plus shipping
- MFJ-422B Keyer $40 + shipping
- Tower sections, tripods, odds and ends. Email for info
email: Good on QRZ
Downsizing, several amps for sale.
Email: Good on QRZ
********** Wanted **********
VFO for Galaxy GT-550, model numbers RV550 and/or RV550A
- Power supply for Loudenboomer Mark2 Amp
- Original matching mic for the Heathkit "Lunch Box", Two'er or Six'er. These were small and marked "Turner".
Most were swapped out for a better quality mic so hopefully someone has one laying in the junk pile. They also
made the CB-1 and I think it also came with the same mic.
- Galaxy LA-550 amp with power supply, matches the GT-550 series Galaxy radios, Soft tubes ok but front panel
must be good.
- Galaxy SC-530 speaker for Galaxy 530.
- WRL Dual bander II, or a parts radio with a good front panel. Power supply also if available.
- DX-160 Bandspread Knob
Looking for a cheap parts rig (IC3210A) to get this old girl back to life. Specifically UHF VCO currently
Mobile HF 6-160 or talk about it.
email good on QRZ
Project to work on. Hallicrafters SX-117, Collins, Swan, etc.
Call:651-764-4788 or email good on QRZ
Regional Hamfest & Flea Market Information
Your info may be submitted 60 days prior to event date.
Contact Tom - WD0BFO at firstname.lastname@example.org