* Disclaimer *
Because the information posted on this page is furnished to us by outside sources, neither the 3900 Club nor its web staff will be held responsible for any inaccuracies, omissions or misrepresentations of the merchandise listed for sale or trade, or for dates, times & places
of events listed.
* NOTICE *
The classified ad postings below are listed chronologically, with the most recent first, and will remain for a maximum of 90 days. PLEASE let us know when your item sells so the listing can be removed! Additions, deletions, or corrections can be e-mailed to TN Contact Form
and will be generally posted within 24 hrs. of verification of the source.
This net meets every Sunday morning at 7:30 central time and serves as a gathering place for members and non-members alike. There are no special requirements to participate with this net, we take general check-ins, questions, and trader net buy, sell or trade items. All licensed amateurs are welcome to participate.
******* For Sale *******
- Murch 2000A tuner with manual and cover - $300 or best offer
- Dentron 160-10 Monitor tuner with manual, near mint condition - $450 or best offer
- RME 4300 Vernier has been rebuilt and works. with manual -$300 firm
- Collins 75-A4 receiver w/three filters. Mint condition. 750.00
- Icom 756 PRO III w/ MC-20 desk mic. Excellent Condition. 800.00
- Kenwood. TS-480 100W version dsp. Excellent condition. 700.00
Kenwood TS-480SAT, works great, asking $800, negotiable.
- National NC125 receiver, clean, works well, asking $185
- Hallicrafters S76 receiver, cosmeticlly a little rough, works well, asking $175
- D104 un-amplified version, asking $65
- D104 amplified version, asking $65
email: good on qrz
- Kenwood TS-570D Great working order, blemish on top front bezel above display, Mic, Pwr cable and copy of manual $500 OBO
- MFJ 422B keyer in good shape, keyer only no paddles, Works as it should with battery installed. $20 and you pay shipping
- Pryme desk Mic, used it with Kenwood equip, works as it should. Normal wear and tear for use. Sold as is. $10.00
- Ham 4 rotor, control box and around 80ft of control cable for $350 and shipping or meet somewhere
Shipping from 51301 PayPal preferred.
email: good on qrz
******* Wanted *******
HF amplifier in the range of 500-1000 watts
Regional Hamfest & Flea Market Information
Your info may be submitted 60 days prior to event date.
Contact Tom - WD0BFO at email@example.com