* Disclaimer *
Because the information posted on this page is furnished to us by outside sources, neither the 3900 Club nor its web staff will be held responsible for any inaccuracies, omissions or misrepresentations of the merchandise listed for sale or trade, or for dates, times & places
of events listed.
* NOTICE *
The classified ad postings below are listed chronologically, with the most recent first, and will remain for a maximum of 90 days. PLEASE let us know when your item sells so the listing can be removed! Additions, deletions, or corrections can be e-mailed to TN Contact Form
and will be generally posted within 24 hrs. of verification of the source.
This net meets every Sunday morning at 7:30 central time and serves as a gathering place for members and non-members alike. There are no special requirements to participate with this net, we take general check-ins, questions, and trader net buy, sell or trade items. All licensed amateurs are welcome to participate.
******* For Sale *******
Hosting flea market estate sale of Tom Bittner WB0ZNY
Sat. Aug 14th (10-5) and 15th (1-5) at 5000 Grandview Rd. Kansas City, Mo.
For a more complete list email me. Some pics also available. A partial
list includes items from:Kenwood, Yeasu, Hallicrafters, Hammarlund, Ten Tec, Dentron,
MFJ, Tons of parts, ARRL Handbooks from 40's and up
Keys and keyers, Mics, Power Supplies, Large box of spare manuals
Come one, come all, 73 Gary
Rohn 25G tower, 50 foot including top section and a mounting plate for a rotor. Located in Albion, NE,
FREE if you come take it down. Have a Rohn gin pole to use taking it down but not included in the price.
email:Good on QRZ
- TS570D, small mar on top, otherwise great shape, asking $400
- TS2000, looks and works good, asking $600
- TM261A 2 meter, mic, manual, asking $50.
- Ham IV rotor and control with about 80' of cable (not measured) tested and was working
fine when removed from tower last week. $300 OBO
- Also have several different lengths
of coax and about 30' of Rohn tower with house bracket and rotor plate on the ground Make
- Heil Gold Line dual element Mic with Kenwood cable and swinging / expanding
mount. $100 OBO
email:Good on QRZ
General 566-a wave meter. Its at best a item for the shelf or display. I think its
from around the '30s.
Give away - Motorola cabinet just come pick it up.
Ameritron AL80A 1KW amplifier. 3500Z Eimac tube dummy load tested at 1300w. For pick-up only! Will not ship!
Asking $1250. All proceeds will go to the club.
Icom IC-746 PRO w/hand microphone. Covers 160-2m all mode, looks good and works great. Asking $450.
email: good on qrz
- Galaxy Stations: #1: Galaxy Vmk3, VOX, CAL, p/s, deluxe station console, remote vfo, audio rejector, F3 cw filter, WRL microphone, manual $400.
- #2: Galaxy Vmk3, VOX, CAL, p/s, speaker, remote vfo, audio rejector, manual, shure 444 mike $300.00.
Yaesu YM-38 dynamic microphone. 600/50K impedance, up/down buttons, 8-pin round connector. Asking $50 OBO plus shipping.
Kenwood TS-930S back from shop, gone through, still in box ready to ship. Asking $600 + shipping.
email:Good on QRZ
********** Wanted **********
Looking for someone to work on a KWS-1, if you should know someone drop an email.
Email:Good on QRZ
- Power supply for Loudenboomer Mark2 Amp
- Galaxy LA-550 amp with power supply, matches the GT-550 series Galaxy radios, Soft tubes ok but front panel
must be good.
- Galaxy SC-530 speaker for Galaxy 530.
- WRL Dual bander II, or a parts radio with a good front panel. Power supply also if available.
- DX-160 Bandspread Knob
Regional Hamfest & Flea Market Information
See 8/1 listing
Gary WA0JRM - See 8/1 listing
09:00 - 13:00
NPRRC Hamfest see flier on Welcome page)
NPRRC Amateur Radio Club
Your info may be submitted 60 days prior to event date.
Contact Tom - WD0BFO at email@example.com